Sunday, February 25, 2018

Intro post

My name is Jenna Youngblood. I am 18 years old. I live in Spartanburg, South Carolina and I drive to York Technical back and forth every single day. I'm going to tell you a little about me. I have multiple dogs. I have four Chihuahuas, a Husky, a Chow, a Cocker Spaniel, and Pit/lab mix. I have a boyfriend I have been with for two years and four months. I have two sisters who are older than me. I've always had a big passion for my education. I'm more of a math and science person. my second cousin is a famous football player for the L.A. Rams. I don't have many hobbies but sleeping and eating. I am a Certified Nursing Assistant and I love the elderly people I work with. I am in college to be a Dental Hygienist and in the future I want to work my way up to be a Dentist and own my own Dentistry. This has been my dream for years now. I use to always love going to the dentist because it was always interesting to me. Well this is a little bit about me I hoped you enjoyed hearing about my life.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Rock Hill! What a drive to come from Spartanburg each day. I do a great deal of work in the Greenville/Spartanburg area and I take that trip usually over the course of a weekend. There are so many awesome people/educators in that area! I look forward to hearing more about your math/science brain, which is the complete opposite of mine. I am also looking forward to reading your blog posts this semester.

    ReplyDelete

Titanic

The movie Titanic is a drama/disaster film directed by James Cameron. The movie was released on December 19, 1997. Everyone has seen Titan...